Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise card is no longer available for new applications
- Card no longer available for new applications
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $2,500-$13,000
Avg. Credit limit$8,000
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by Wells Fargo bank
- To receive the Intro APR Offer, transfers must be completed within the first 120 days of account opening
- No penalty APR
- 1.5% cashback on all purchases
Get reimbursed for up to $600 per claim (with a $25 deductible) if your cell phone gets lost, breaks or gets stolen. To activate coverage, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise credit card. Max 2 claims per year.