Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Secured card will help you build your credit. Your credit limit will be the same amount as your deposit. You can choose a security deposit from $300 to $5,000. The card offers great rewards and even categories of bonus which is unique for secured cards.
- Credit: No credit needed. This is a secured card
- Credit report: US Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Credit inquiries for same-day applications will not be combined
- Check application status: You can check your application status by calling 1 800 947 1444
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 800 685 7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department
-5% cashback on your first $2,000 on purchases each quarter in two categories you choose (available categories to choose from keep on changing each quarter)
- 2% cashback in one category you choose (available categories to choose from keep on changing each quarter)
- 1% cashback on all other purchases