Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The TD Cash card is great for typical spending. You will earn 3% cashback on dining, 2% cashback on groceries. There is no fee for foreign transaction. With no annual fee, this is a great card for everyday necessities. Plus, get 0% APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- Credit: Good credit needed
- Credit bureau: TD bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Check application status: You can check your application status by calling 1 888 561 8861
Recent Approvals and Denials (as submitted by Help Me Build Credit users)
Credit limit range $3,000-$3,000
Avg. Credit limit$3,000
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by TD bank
- It seems like you have the full 15 months to request the balance transfer to receive the Intro 0% APR offer
- No penalty APR