Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The TD Cash Credit Card is great for typical spending. You will earn 3% cashback on dining, 2% cashback on groceries. With no annual fee, this is a great card for everyday necessities. Plus, get 0% APR for 12 months on balance transfers.
- Credit: Good credit needed
- Credit bureau: TD bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Check application status: You can check your application status by calling 1 888 561 8861
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $2,500-$6,000
Avg. Credit limit$3,900
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by TD bank
- It seems like you have the full 12 months to request the balance transfer to receive the intro 0% APR offer
- No penalty APR
– 3% cash back on dining including takeout and delivery
– 2% cash back on groceries
– 1% cash back on everything else