Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
With the Radisson Rewards card, you earn 10 points on purchases at Radisson Hotels. Earn 5 points everywhere else! The card includes only very basic travel benefits.
- Good credit needed
- US Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- If you frequently apply for credit cards, first freeze your IDA/ARS bureaus before applying for a US Bank credit card
- You can check your application status by calling 1 800 947 1444
- If declined you can call 1 800 685 7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department
- Receive 40,000 renewal points each year when card is renewed
- Receive 1 free night for each $10,000 spent (up to $30,000), then renew your card by paying the annual fee
- Gold status upgrade after card is activated
- Receive 15 qualifying nights toward obtaining or maintaining platinum status if you have already reached gold or platinum status
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Emergency cash and card replacement
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement