Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
With the Radisson Rewards card, you earn 10 points on purchases at Radisson Hotels. Earn 5 points everywhere else! The card includes only very basic travel benefits.
- Update: The card is no longer available for new applicants
- Credit: Good credit needed
- Credit report: US Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Freeze IDA/ARS: If you frequently apply for credit cards, first freeze your IDA/ARS bureaus before applying for a US Bank credit card
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Credit inquiries for same-day applications will not be combined
- Check application status: You can check your application status by calling 1 800 947 1444
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 800 685 7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department
The fee is 2% if the foreign transaction in US dollars and 3% if the foreign transactions that is a different currency.