Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Brex For Ecommerce charge card is out to get your business cash flowing, with nary a glance to your personal credit. You dont need personal credit and there is no personal liability.
- No credit or personal liability needed
- Brex will only approve your business if you have $50,000 or more sitting in your business bank account ($100,000 if you don't give Brex access to your online banking)
- Your credit score will not get affected when applying
- To get approved, your last month sales will need to be $100,000 or more, plus the company will need an Ecommerce account established for 12 months or more.
- Brex works for corporations and other forms of non-individual liability companies
- You will need your EIN (Employer ID Number) when applying
- You can call 1 833 228 2044 for Brex support
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on purchases after paying up your balance within 30 days monthly