Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Avianca Vuela LifeMiles card offers great earnings for miles, especially for Avianca travel, earning 3 miles per dollar spent on Avianca purchases. You also earn 2 points per dollar spent on gas and groceries. Free additional piece of baggage, a 50% discount on a redeemed award ticket. It has a 0% APR intro for 12 months on balance transfers with a very low balance transfer fee (max $10).
- Good credit needed
- Banco Popular will usually pull your Equifax credit report
- You can check your application status by calling 1 844 343 1010
- If declined you can call 1 844 343 1010 to be reconsidered
- Balance Transfer Fee: 2% or max $10!
- To receive the intro APR offer, transfers must be completed within the first 90 after account opening.
- Beware: If you make a late payment then a penalty APR may apply and you may lose the Intro APR offer
- 15% discount on purchases of miles with Multiply Your Miles
- Free additional piece of baggage for travel between the United States and Central America
- Earn 50% discount on an award ticket redeemed for travel to Central America or Colombia from the United States after $12,000 spent each year
- Earn additional 50% discount on an award ticket redeemed for travel to Central America or Colombia from the United States after $24,000 spent each year
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance