Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Avianca Vida LifeMiles card offers great earnings for miles, especially for Avianca travel, earning 2 miles per dollar spent on Avianca purchases. You get 15% off on purchases of miles on Multiply your Miles. It has a 0% APR intro for 12 months on balance transfers with a very low balance transfer fee (max $10).
- Good credit needed
- Banco Popular will usually pull your TransUnion credit report
- You can check your application status by calling 1 844 343 1010
- If declined you can call 1 844 343 1010 to be reconsidered
- Balance Transfer Fee: 2% or max $10!
- To receive the intro APR offer, transfers must be completed within the first 90 after account opening.
- Beware: If you make a late payment then a penalty APR may apply and you may lose the Intro APR offer
Earn 15% discount on purchases of miles with Multiply Your Miles
Secondary coverage for collision damage and theft on a domestic rental (up to 15 days) and primary coverage for international rentals (up to 31 days). Excluding cars rented in Israel, Jamaica, the Republic of Ireland, or Northern Ireland
Get coverage If you god forbid die in an accident on a Common Carrier while traveling or lose a limb, sight, speech, or hearing, receive up to $500,000 in compensation
Get covered up to $3,000 per person ($2,000 for NY residents) for lost or stolen luggage.
Get matched up to one additional year on top of the original manufacturer’s warranty. (Will only cover if the original warranty is for 3 years or less). Max $10,000 per claim $50,000 per cardholder.
Get refunded if your purchase is damaged or stolen within the first 90 days. Max $500 per claim and $50,000 per year.