Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
Like everything Apple, they re-thought cards from bottom up. The ease of signing up is remarkable. Get categorized spending with the colors of your card changing according to your spending. The Apple Card is a awesome card for someone that is an Apple fan or tech lover.
- Good credit needed
- You must own a compatible iPhone with the latest iOS version
- Goldman Sachs Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report
- To check application status you can check your Wallet app that will indicate your application is in review
- Updates regarding your Apple Card application will be sent to the primary email address associated with your Apple ID
- If declined due to identity verification issues you can contact Apple Support
- No late fees
- Pay less interest
- No Foreign Transaction Fee