Citi Double Cash

Card Overview

With Citi Double Cash you will earn 1% for every dollar you spend and 1% for every dollar you payback, this is a total of 2% cash back!

Points Earned

2% cash back on all purchases

Annual Fee

$0

Amex Blue Business

Card Overview

This is the only Amex credit card that you will earn 2 Membership Reward points for every dollar you spend up to $50,000 annually.

Points Earned

2 points on all purchases (up to $50,000 annually)

Annual Fee

$0

Fidelity Credit Card

Card Overview

Earn 2% cash back for every dollar your spend deposited directly into your Fidelity Brokerage account

Points Earned

2% cash back on all purchases

Annual Fee

$0

Spark Business

Card Overview

With the capital one Spark Miles Business card you will earn unlimted 2% cash back on all purchases

Points Earned

2 points on all purchases

Annual Fee

$95, first year waived.

Capital One Spark Cash

Card Overview

With the capital one Spark Miles Business card you will earn unlimted 2% cash back on all purchases.

Points Earned

2% cash back on all purchases

Annual Fee

$95, first year waived.

Venture

Card Overview

With the Venture you will earn unlimited 2x miles on all purchases worth two cents towards travel.

Points Earned

2% cash back on all purchases

Annual Fee

$95, first year waived.

Citi Costco Anywhere

Card Overview

The Citi Costco Anywhere card earns 4% cashback on gas on up to $7,000 a year in gas purchases. That is a real high return for your hard earnd money spend on fuel.

Points Earned

4% Cash Back On Gas

Annual Fee

$0 (with Costco membership)

Wells Fargo Propel

Card Overview

The Wells Fargo Propel Credit Card offers 3% cash back at a wide range of category’s including gas. Points are worth up to 1.5 cents each.

Points Earned

3% Cash Back On Gas And More

Annual Fee

$0

Cash Rewards

Card Overview

Choose one 3% cash back category from gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings (up to $2,500 spent each quarter).

Points Earned

3% Cash Back On Gas Or Other

Annual Fee

$0

Hilton Ascend

Card Overview

With the Hilton Ascend card you earn 6 points on for every dollar spent at US gas stations , supermarkets, and restaurants

Points Earned

6 Points On Gas And More

Annual Fee

$95

Ask Sam

Confused? Need help choosing the right credit card to fit your needs? Just ask Sam! He will give you personal one and one advise on which credit card will be your best match.

Please note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.

The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.