Earn $150 after you spend $500 in the first 3 months.
0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.
Balance Transfer Terms
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5- whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by Wells Fargo bank.
- To receive the intro APR offer, transfers must be completed within the first 120 days after account opening.
- Good credit needed
- You may not be eligible for an introductory annual percentage rate if you opened a Wells Fargo Credit Card within the last 15 months from the date of this application.
- You may not qualify for an additional Wells Fargo credit card if you have opened a Wells Fargo credit card in the last 6 months
- Wells Fargo will usually pull your Experian credit report.
- If declined you can call 1-866-412-5956 to have your application reconsidered.
Card Details And Benefits
- 1.8% CashBack for the first 12 months, on purchases made with Apple Pay® or Google Pay
- 1.5% Cash Back On All Purchases
- Cell Phone Protection
- Auto Collision Damage Waiver
Please Note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.