Wells Fargo Collage card is a very easy credit cards to get approved for if you have a Wells Fargo bank account.
- Newcomers welcome even with new credit
- You may need to have a Wells Fargo Bank relationship.
- You may not qualify for an additional Wells Fargo credit card if you have opened a Wells Fargo credit card in the last 6 months.
- Wells Fargo will usually pull your Experian credit report.
- If declined you can call 1-866-412-5956 to have your application reconsidered.
Card Details And Benefits
- 3% cash rewards earned for up to $2,500 spent on gas, grocery, and drugstore purchases for the first 6 months.
- 1% cash rewards for other purchases
- 0.00% introductory APR for 6 months
- Emergency card replacement
- Roadside dispatch
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Cell phone protection
Please Note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.