We’re here once again – reviewing what we’ve accomplished in 2022! We work tirelessly to refine and build HelpMeBuildCredit year after year. So much has happened, it’s hard to believe it all came through within the year. Here are the highlights of 2022 before we buckle our seats to start 2023 off with a big bang!
2022 #HMBC accomplishments
New guide: Go From 0-850 Credit Score
We released our third PDF guide in a series of guides that have been making the world of a difference to our readers.
Go From 0-850 Credit Score is a simple to follow, easy to read, free downloadable PDF that takes you through the entire process of building credit from scratch. In 38-beautifully designed pages, you’re taken down the smooth and efficient path to a great credit score. Building credit is confusing, oh yeah!, and this guide is what you need if your credit needs building. Be one of the hundreds who downloaded the guide.
Highest credit limit filter
We released a feature in our Ultimate Credit Card Finder to help you sort through the cards that are approving for the highest credit limits.
The feedback from our thrilled users was loud! Everyone wants to know which credit card will approve them for the highest possible limit so the filter helps you filter the cards according to the highest limits being approved.
We redesigned our Credit Card Database
The Credit Card Database is where thousands of users report their credit card approvals. This year, we redesigned it from the ground up. We added many more functions based on our users feedback and created a brand new experience!
Amongst the new features and designs we created is a fun and clean way to report your results, we added the ability to share your results with your friends (you get a nice poster designed and customized to share!), you get an account username automatically created for you to keep your approvals in one place, the function to sort all approvals for specific users, the function to sort and view all approvals for specific cards, filters to sort cards by bank or state, or by credit bureau, and quick filters to filter the cards by pre-set filters.
Since the release of the Credit Card Database just over 2 years ago, we were able to collect over 3k credit card results!! The new designs and filters make it easier for you to sort the results.
Series interviewing David Gold – Former Chase Executive
We kept you entertained and educated throughout this past summer with our exclusive interview with Former Senior Executive at Chase, David Gold. Every week, we released segments of the interview in the form of questions and answers and got sneak peaks at what goes on behind the doors at Chase and other banks. The conversation included topics such as how banks make money off credit card welcome bonuses, what goes into a bank calculation when planning new offers, if banks follow blogs ;), how to be a savvy consumer, and other hot topics.
The feedback was awesome and our subscribers and readers really enjoyed this venture. We look forward to doing more such projects in the future!
Filter cards that are expiring soon
We implemented the Expiring Soon filter as part of the Ultimate Credit Card Finder to help our readers keep track of all credit card offers expiring within two weeks. Now you can never miss an all-time high offer! The filter allows you to pull up all cards that are expiring soon, plus all cards that are “expiring soon” have red labels on them to make sure you don’t miss them 😉
Filter credit cards via your zip code
Our Ultimate Credit Card Finder allows you to filter credit cards that pull from specific credit bureaus. We made that search even more accurate when we recently introduced a new filter field. We added a field for your zip code so that if a bank happens to pull a different credit bureau than usual based on your zip code, then the filter adjusts accordingly.
Another reason to trust our Ultimate Credit Card Finder!
Sort business cards by those that report on personal credit
We added another card type to the filter. Besides for business cards, there are some business cards that do report to your personal credit, unlike most business credit cards that don’t. We further enhanced our Ultimate Credit Card Finder by allowing you to search via business cards that report on your personal credit.
New information added to credit card pages
We expounded on the details of every credit card by adding these details to every credit card page:
- How to use points: Clear guidelines of how you can redeem and use your credit card points
- Downgrade options: The available cards you can downgrade your credit card to
- Instant credit card number: We let you know if there are instant credit cards numbers available to use virtually as soon as you’re approved for the card
- Quickest way to get my card: We write whether there are express shipping options for physical cards and if and how virtual cards are available after getting approved
2022 most popular posts
Here’s a recap of our 2022 posts that piqued our readers’ interest most. Missed reading them? Here’s your second chance.
- List Of Which Credit Bureau Each Bank Pulls
- Got Declined For The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card? How To Overturn The Decision
- Don’t Fear! Amex Financial Reviews- Learn What Triggers Them And Deal With Them Like A Pro
- The Statute Of Limitations For Most Debt Collections In NYS Will Be Cut In Half! Effective April 7th
- Get Approved For Over $100k In 0% APR By Applying For Just 4 Cards!
- Chase Shutdown- Everything You Need To Know
- Getting Approved For Multiple Cards At Once. How To Strategize The Applications
- Venture X Card: Important Downgrade Rules To Know
2022 most popular credit cards
Here is the list of credit cards that were the most popular among our readers.
- Citi Premier Card
- Capital One Spark Cash Plus
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
- The Platinum Card from American Express
And now for 2023
We have many more things in the pipeline set to be released in 2023! We are very excited for the upcoming year. And dear readers, we have something huge that’s expected to be released early/mid 2023! Stay tuned!!