The Capital One Secured card requires a low-security deposit of $49, $99 or $200 (based on approval). Its a great starting point for those looking to start building credit.
- You can get approved even if you’re new to credit
- You can only get approved for one Capital One card every 6 months.
- Capital one will do a hard credit inquiry by all three credit bureaus.
- If declined you can call (800) 625-7866 to be reconsidered.
Card Details And Benefits
- No cash back on all purchases
- Get a credit line increase after making your first 5 monthly payments on time.
- No foreign transaction fee
- 24-Hour Travel Assistance Services
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Extended Warranty
- Roadside Assistance
Please note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.