Earn 120,000 points after you spend $3,000 in the first 90 days after account opening.
- Good credit
- US Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- If you frequently apply for credit cards it is recommended to first freeze your IDA/ARS bureaus before applying for a US Bank credit card
- If declined you can call 800-685-7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department.
Card Details And Benefits.
- 10 points on purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels.
- 5 points on all other purchases.
- 40,000 renewal points each year when you renew your card.
- Earn one Free Night for each $10,000 in spend (up to $30,000), then renew your card by paying the Annual Fee.
- Your Radisson Rewards Membership will be upgraded to Gold status after you activate and use your card.
If you already reached Gold or Platinum Status. You will receive 15 qualifying nights toward obtaining or maintaining Platinum status. $1,000,000 travel accident coverage
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency cash and card replacement
Please note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.