Earn 50,000 points after you spend $3,000 in the first three months after account opening.
- Good credit.
- You will usually not receive the bonus if you have already had the card with in the last 24 months
- Bank Of America will only approve you for a max of two cards within 2 months, three cards within 12 months, and four cards within 24 months.
- Bank Of America will usually pull your Experian credit report, sometimes Equifax.
- If declined you can call 1-800-354-0401 to be reconsidered.
Card Details and Benefits
- Earn 2 points per $1 on travel and dining.
- 1.5 point per $1 spent everywhere else
- Preferred Rewards customers get an additional 25%-75% rewards bonus on every purchase.
- $100 Airline Incidental Statement Credit
- $100 TSA Precheck or Global Entry
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Purchase Protection
- Trip Cancellation and trip interruption Insurance
- Baggage insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Roadside Dispatch
- Extended Warranty Protection
Please note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.