A while back, Brex made headlines by offering an insane welcome offer with a minimum spend requirement. This time Brex came back with a similar offer but upped the spend requirement significantly.
The new Brex welcome offer
Earn 30,000 points after spending $3,500 within the first 30 days, or 80,000 points after spending $9,000 within the first 30 days. Plus, earn the standard 10,000 points after spending $3,000 within the first three months (this will apply for either one of the offers, so, with the 80K offer, no additional spend is required).
Plus, earn an additional 20,000 points after you link your new Brex Cash card to your payroll or e-commerce payment gateway. One way of qualifying for this offer would be to connect your business PayPal account to your Brex account and begin depositing funds/revenue.
This gives you a grand total of 110,000 points after swiping a total of $9k on your Brex Cash card. Plus, completing the deposit requirement mentioned above.
Apply via the PEYD exclusive offer
What's the Brex Cash Card
The Brex Cash card is officially a credit card. But, your spending ability is tied to your bank balances, and they aren’t extending credit to you. As such, it may “seem” more like a debit card or secured business credit card for practical purposes.
After signing up, you will need to deposit the funds to your Brex cash management account. The Brex cash management account is FDIC insured. You can deposit checks, make payments and even send and receive regular and international money transfers. The Brex Cash card will operate like a debit card, and you can swipe the available funds at any vendor that accepts credit cards.
When applying, Brex will not pull or review your credit so there will be no credit inquiry. And you will get immediate approval with absolutely no credit needed. If you have an LLC or C-corp or S-corp, then it should be extremely easy for you to get approved.
How can I use Brex rewards?
The rewards can be redeemed as cash back or transferred to any of the following airlines at a 1 to 1 ratio.
- JetBlue- TrueBlue
- Air France – KLM Flying Blue
- Avianca – Lifemiles
- Cathay Pacific – Asia Miles
- Emirates – Skywards
- Aeromexico – Premier
- Qantas – Frequent Flyer
- Singapore Airlines – KrisFlyer
Make sure you qualify
Since the Brex Cash card is a business card, only businesses are eligible to get approved for it.
Amongst businesses, to be eligible, you must have a proper EIN, and you must be a C-corp, S-corp, LLC, or LLP.
To all sole proprietorships out there- sorry, but the Brex Cash card is not yet available to you. It’s due to the Brex underwriting as of now.
To any business applying for the card, make sure to apply using a business email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Brex Cash Card benefits
The Brex Cash comes along with the following benefits
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees.
- No credit pull when applying.
- Unlimited virtual cards.
Plus, extreme discounts that come along through Brex partnerships, including
- $5,000 AWS Credit and $100k in AWS Activate
- $150 in Google Ads Credit
- 40% off your first 12 months of Quickbooks
- 50% off of Dropbox
- 20% off on Zoom
- 25% of your first 12 months of Slack paid plans
- Four months free on the Shippo Pro Plan
- UPS Save up to 50% every time you ship
- 20% off Concur
- 2.35% Plastiq Fee (vs 2.85%)
The Brex Cash Card rewards
With the Brex Cash card, you will earn
- 8 points on a rideshare,
- 5 points with Brex travel,
- 4 points on restaurants and dining,
- 3 points on recurring software
- 1 point on everywhere else
Benefits of banking with Brex
Brex prides itself on providing a 2021 banking experience. Here are some of the benefits of banking with Brex
- No monthly fees without any minimum balance,
- No ACH or wire fees (even international wires).
- Get paid faster by connecting your sales platform and receive instant payouts through Amazon, PayPal, Shopify, Square, and Stripe.
- Email or text your receipts, and they will be matched to the right spend category for easy expense tracking.
- Brex integrates with many bookkeeping and other software including Quickbooks, Expensify, Gusto, Slack, and more.
Apply via the PEYD exclusive offer