The annual fee on the Amex Business Platinum card is going up this Thursday, January 13.
Now is your last chance to get the card for an annual fee of $595. It’ll be going up to $695.
Amex has very recently added many good credits to the card which is why they are increasing the annual fee. The good news is that they also gave you time to be grandfathered into the new credits with the lower annual fee.
The new credits added to the card
- New! Get $360 indeed credit per year. Get up to $90 each quarter for purchases made at Indeed.
- New! Get $150 credit annually for an Adobe subscription.
- New! Get a $120 credit for wireless purchases. Get up to $10 per month on wireless purchases made on your card.
- Enhanced! Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for purchases at Dell ($200 credits twice a year).
The old credits still staying on the card
- Get a $200 airline incidental fee credit each calendar year.
- Get a $179 CLEAR statement credit per year.
Get the card now to cash in on all the new credits while still paying the lower annual fee!