The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Wells Fargo Reflect card offers an intro 0% APR offer of 21 months. The card also comes along with $600 cellphone protection (see details below).
Credit: Good credit needed
- Max-cards: You might not qualify for a 2nd Wells Fargo credit card if you have opened a Wells Fargo card in the last 6 months
- Credit report: Wells Fargo will usually pull your Experian credit report (in some states they pull Experian and Equifax)
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Some data points suggest that credit inquiries for same-day applications will be combined, but some data points suggest that credit inquiries for same-day applications will not be combined
- Check application status: You can check your application status here or call 1 800 967 9521
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 866 412 5956 to have your application reconsidered
Quickest way to get my card: Your physical card can be expedited for a $16 fee. Wells Fargo will not offer an instant credit card number for your new card
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $1,500-$50,000
Avg. Credit limit$12,826
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
HelpMeBuildCredit credit ranges are a variation of FICO®️ Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit card application
- Balance transfer fee: Fee of either $5 or 5%, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by Wells Fargo bank
- To receive the Intro APR Offer, transfers must be completed within the first 120 days of account opening
- Beware: If you make a late payment or a payment is returned then a penalty APR may apply and you may lose the Intro APR Offer
Get reimbursed for up to $600 per claim (with a $25 deductible) if your cell phone breaks or gets stolen. To activate coverage, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Wells Fargo Consumers credit card. Max 2 claims per year.