Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Wells Fargo Platinum card gives you 18 months of 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers. There is no penalty APR. But its stripped from any other benefits.
- Good credit needed
- You may not be eligible for an intoductory annual percentage rate if you opened a Wells Fargo credit card within the last 15 months from the date of this application
- You may not qualify for an additional Wells Fargo credit card if you have opened a Wells Fargo credit card in the last 6 months
- Wells Fargo will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 967 9521
- If declined you can call 1 866 412 5956 to have your application reconsidered
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by Wells Fargo bank
- To receive the Intro APR Offer, transfers must be completed within the first 120 days of account opening
- No penalty APR
- Access to your FICO® Credit Score