Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Wells Fargo Cash Back College Card is a fairly easy credit card to get approved for if you have a Wells Fargo checking account. It also offers decent rewards, plus, cellphone and auto rental insurances.
- Newcomers welcome even with new credit
- You may need to have a Wells Fargo Bank Relationship.
- You may not qualify for an additional Wells Fargo Credit Card if you have opened a Wells Fargo Credit Card in the last 6 months
- Wells Fargo will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 967 9521
- If declined you can call 1 866 412 5956 to have your application reconsidered
- Roadside Dispatch
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance
- Cell Phone Protection