Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Spirit Airlines World Mastercard gets you double miles for every $1 you spend on purchases. plus unlock exclusive access to lower flight redemption at Spirit.com
Earn a total of 30,000 points after $500 spent within the first 3 months. Earn 15,000 points after making a purchase. Plus, earn 15,000 points after $500 spent within the first 3 months.
- Good credit needed
- Bank of America will only approve you for 2 Bank of America cards within 2 months, 3 Bank of America cards within 12 months, and 4 Bank of America cards within 24 months
- You cannot get approved for a Bank of America card if you have more than 5 Bank of America credit cards open
- Bank of America will not approve you for their credit card if you opened more than 2 cards in the past 12 months, even if it’s from other issuers. Except if your a BOA bank account holder, then, you can get approved even if you opened up to 6 cards in 12 months
- Bank Of America will usually pull your Experian credit report (if you freeze Experian then Bank Of America pull your TransUnion credit report)
- Credit inquiries for all Personal BOA cards for same-day applications will be combined; also, Credit inquiries for all Business BOA cards for same-day applications will be combined
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 800 354 0401 to be reconsidered
Receive 5,000 Free Spirit points after $10,000 spent annually
Exclusive access to lowest flight redemption at Spirit.com
Pay your monthly cell phone bill with this card and be covered in case your phone is stolen, or damaged. (There is a $50 deductible on each claim. Max $800 per claim, $1,000 per year. Limit 2 claims per year).