Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Spirit Airlines World Mastercard gets you double miles for every $1 you spend on purchases. plus unlock exclusive access to lower flight redemption at Spirit.com
Earn 15,000 points after making a purchase. Plus, earn 15,000 points after $500 spent within the first 3 months.
- Good credit needed
- Bank of America will only approve you for a maximum of 2 cards within 2 months, 3 cards within 12 months, and 4 cards within 24 months
- You can not have more than 5 Bank Of America credit cards
- Bank Of America will not approve you for a credit card if you have opened more than 2 credit cards (other issuers included) in the past 12 months (and up to 6 credit cards in the past 12 months for Bank Of America Bank Account Holders)
- Bank Of America will usually pull your Experian credit report (if you freeze Experian then Bank Of America pull your TransUnion credit report)
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 800 354 0401 to be reconsidered
- Receive 5,000 Free Spirit points after $10,000 spent annually
- Exclusive access to lowest flight redemption at Spirit.com
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Cell Phone Protection