Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The SkyPass Visa Signature Business card will help you earn points that you can use for Korean Air. The card includes 2 lounge passes, a $50 annual Korean Air coupon, and 2,000-anniversary points each year. See details below.
- Credit: Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Not reported on personal credit reports: US Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Credit report: US Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- Freeze IDA/ARS: If you frequently apply for credit cards, first freeze your IDA/ARS bureaus before applying for a US Bank credit card
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Credit inquiries for same-day applications will not be combined
- Check application status: You can check your application status by calling 1 800 947 1444
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 800 685 7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department
– 2 miles on Korean Air purchases, electric vehicle charging stations, gas, and hotels
– 1 mile on all other purchases
No foreign transaction fee.
Get a coupon for a $50 discount on Korean Air, annually,
Get 2 Korean Air lounge passes each year.
Earn 2,000 anniversary bonus points after renewing your card and spending $35,000 within the card anniversary year.