Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Priceline Rewards Visa card is good for those that use Priceline as their travel site. Earn 5 points on all purchases there. It is also a great card to take along on your vacation as it has no foreign transaction fees. Need to transfer a balance? Get a 15-month 0% APR intro period on balance transfers, plus for a limited time get 1 point per $1 transferred up to $5,000!
- Barclays bank will (usually) only approve you for up to 2 personal credit cards within 12 months.
- Barclays may not approve you for a credit card that you’ve already had in the past (and closed, for whatever reason).
- If you do not use your open Barclays cards often, then Barclays may hesitate to approve you for a new one
- Barclays Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 866 408 4064 to be reconsidered
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by Barclays Bank
- To receive the Intro APR Offer, transfers must be completed within the first 45 days
- No penalty APR
Secondary coverage for collision damage and theft on a domestic rental (up to 15 days) and primary coverage for international rentals (up to 31 days). Excluding cars rented in Israel, Jamaica, the Republic of Ireland, or Northern Ireland