Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Platinum Plus Mastercard Business claims to offer a cheaper ongoing APR. The card does not offer any rewards or any benefits to write home about.
- It is advised to have a Bank Of America business checking account for a better chance of approval.
- Step by step guide how to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Max cards: Bank of America will not approve you for their credit card if you opened more than 2 cards in the past 12 months, even if it’s from other issuers. Except if your a BOA bank account holder, then, you can get approved even if you opened up to 6 cards in 12 months
- 24 month rule: You "may" not be eligible for a new card if your business entity currently has, or has had, another business card with Bank of America in the past 24 month period
Apply for two cards: If you apply for one Bank Of America card and get approved, it is recommended to apply for a second card since Bank Of America is very good about approving for two cards, even within the same day
- Not reported on personal credit reports: Bank Of America will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports.
- Credit bureau: Bank Of America will usually pull your Transunion credit report for business cards
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Credit inquiries for all Personal BOA cards for same-day applications will be combined; also, Credit inquiries for all Business BOA cards for same-day applications will be combined.
- Check application status: You can check your application status here
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call the business underwriting department at 1-888-569-4439 to be reconsidered (only for business cards)
Quickest way to get my card: You can request Bank of America to expedite your physical card by calling Bank of America customer service. Bank of America will in most cases not offer an instant credit card number for your new card.
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $0-$0
Avg. Credit limit$0
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
HelpMeBuildCredit credit ranges are a variation of FICO®️ Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit card application