Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The KeyBank Latitude card has 0% APR for 15 months. But it's stripped from most credit card benefits.
- Good credit needed
- Key Bank very often requires you to provide financial documents
- Key Bank will usually pull your Equifax credit report
- You can check your application status here
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $10, whichever is greater
- Balance transfers must be made in the first 60 days of account opening to qualify for the Intro APR
- If you make a late payment, Keybank may stop offering you a lower Intro APR and begin charging you the higher APR (for both purchases and balance transfers)
- Identity Theft Protection