Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Expedia Rewards Voyager card will have you earn 4 Expedia bonus points on eligible Expedia purchases including flights, hotels, activities, and travel packages. Just keep in mind that Expedia points carry an estimate value of only 0.7 cents per point. The $100 incidental credit can be used for luggage fees, In-flight WiFi or to off set a TSA or Global Entry application fee.
- Credit: Good credit needed
- Max cards: Citi will only approve you for one personal card every 8 days, and only 2 Citi personal cards within 65 days
- Credit bureau: Citi will usually pull your Experian credit report, sometimes Equifax, and sometimes Experian and Equifax (depending on your state, search your state in our credit card database)
- If you freeze your Experian credit report you can sometimes request the reconsideration department to pull your Equifax credit report
- Combining same-day credit inquiries: Credit inquiries for all Personal Citi cards will be combined; also, credit inquiries for all Business Citi cards will be combined. Credit inquiries for Personal and Business card applications will not be combined. Note, you cannot get approved for more than one Citi personal card within 8 days (Combining credit inquiries will only make a difference when declined for your first try and you want to try a new one)
- Application status: You can check your application status here or call 1 888 201 4523
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 800 695 5171 to be reconsidered
Quickest way to get my card: Citi will offer instant credit card numbers only on some cards (Custom Cash, Costco cards applied for in-store, AA, AT&T). Citi physical credit cards cannot be expedited and will arrive after 7-10 business days
– 4 points on eligible Expedia purchases
– 2 points at restaurants and entertainment
– 1 points on other purchases
No foreign transaction fee.
Complimentary Expedia rewards Gold status.
Get a $100 airline incidental fee credit to reimburse purchases like overweight luggage on-board, Wifi purchases, etc.
Get a statement credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check every 5 years. (This credit is deducted from the $100 airline incidental fee credit).
Get 5,000 Expedia points after spending $10,000 in the prior year.