Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Expedia Rewards Voyager card will have you earn 4 Expedia bonus points on eligible Expedia purchases including flights, hotels, activities, and travel packages. Just keep in mind that Expedia points carry an estimate value of only 0.7 cents per point. The $100 incidental credit can be used for luggage fees, In-flight WiFi or to off set a TSA or Global Entry application fee.
- Good credit needed
- Citi will only approve you for one personal card every 8 days, and only 2 Citi personal cards within 65 days
- Citi will usually pull your Experian credit report (If you freeze Experian you can sometimes request the reconsideration department to pull Equifax)
- You can check your application status here or call 1 800 645 7240
- If declined you can call 1 800 695 5171 to be reconsidered
- Receive $100 annual air travel fee credit
- Complimentary Expedia rewards gold status
- Receive 5,000 Expedia points after $10,000 spent in the prior year
- Concierge for travel, shopping, dining, entertainment, and every day needs
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Purchase Protection