Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The El Al Fly Card Preferred is a new credit card being released by EL AL airlines in partnership with US Bank. It is currently only available for sign up through targeted mailers sent to many Matmid Members.
- Good credit needed
- US Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- If you frequently apply for credit cards, first freeze your IDA/ARS bureaus before applying for a US Bank credit card
- You can check your application status by calling 1 800 947 1444
- If declined you can call 1 800 685 7680 and ask to speak to the credit card reconsideration department
- Get up to a 20% discount on ELAL flight award bookings
- Preferred seating on El Al flights when available (exit seats, etc)
- Earn 40 points when you renew your card annually
- Gold status after $200,000 spent annually
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Cell Phone Protection