Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Citizens Bank Clear Value card gives you 0% APR, but beware. One late payment, or some other negligence's, and you may lose the intro APR offer.
- Credit: Good credit needed
- Credit bureau: Citizen Bank will usually pull your Equifax credit report
- Check application status: You can check your application status by calling 1 877 525 9248
- Reconsideration: If declined you can call 1 800 930 8916 to be reconsidered
Approval Monitor (submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users)
Credit limit range $6,000-$25,000
Avg. Credit limit$12,905
Disclosure: These results are based on information submitted by HelpMeBuildCredit users. Credit card approval results are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Neither HelpMeBuildCredit nor the bank advertiser's take any responsibility on the accuracy of the information.
HelpMeBuildCredit credit ranges are a variation of FICO®️ Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit card application
- Balance transfer fee: 5% or $10, whichever is greater
- It seems like you have the full 18 months to complete the balance transfer
- Beware: If you make a late payment, exceed your cash advance limit or your total credit limit, or a payment is returned, then a penalty APR may apply and you may lose the Intro APR Offer
Get your original manufacturer’s warranty time doubled (up to a year). (Will only cover if the original warranty is for 1 year or less). Max $10,000 per claim.