Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Citizens Bank Clear Value card gives you 18 months 0% APR on balance transfers. Beware though, one late payment, or some other negligence's, and you may lose the intro APR offer.
- Good credit needed
- Citizen Bank will usually pull your Equifax credit report
- You can check your application status by calling 1 877 525 9248
- If declined you can call 1 800 930 8916 to be reconsidered
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $10, whichever is greater
- It seems like you have the full 18 months to complete the balance transfer
- Beware: If you make a late payment, exceed your cash advance limit or your total credit limit, or a payment is returned, then a penalty APR may apply and you may lose the Intro APR Offer
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Extended Warranty Protection