Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Citi Diamond Preferred Card is a 0% APR card which offers free access to your Fico score so you can monitor your score for free, as often as you like.
- Good credit needed
- You can only get approved for one Citi personal card every 8 days, and not more than two Citi personal cards every 65 days.
- Citi usually pulls your Experian credit report, but sometimes Equifax.
- If declined you can call 1-800-695-5171 to be reconsidered
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by Citi Bank
- To receive the intro APR offer, transfers must be completed within the first 4 months after account opening
- Beware: If you make a late payment or a payment is returned then a penalty APR may apply and you may lose the Intro APR Offer
- Receive free access to your FICO® score