Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Citi Costco Anywhere Business card offers great rewards on gas, travel and at Costco. If you travel often and enjoy shopping at Costco this card is for you!
- Citi will only approve you for one business card every 95 days
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- You need to have a Costco membership. Don’t have one? Create one here
- Citi does not report business credit cards on your personal credit report
- Citi will usually pull your Experian credit report, sometimes Equifax, and sometimes Experian and Equifax (depending on your state, search your state in our credit card database)
- If you freeze your Experian credit report you can sometimes request the reconsideration department to pull your Equifax credit report
- Credit inquiries for all Personal Citi cards will be combined; also, credit inquiries for all Business Citi cards will be combined. Credit inquiries for Personal and Business card applications will not be combined. Note, you cannot get approved for more than one Citi personal card within 8 days (Combining credit inquiries will only make a difference when declined for your first try and you want to try a new one)
- You can check your application status here or call 1 888 201 4523
- If declined you can call 1 800 695 5171 to be reconsidered
No foreign transaction fee.
Primary coverage on rentals when renting outside of the USA, and secondary coverage on rentals when renting within the USA. Secondary coverage is for rentals up to 31 days. Max $50,000 per rental.
Get coverage if you, G-d forbid, die in an accident while traveling or lose a limb, sight, speech, or hearing (on common carriers). Receive up to $250,000 in compensation.
Get two additional years to your original manufacturer's warranty time (up to 7 years). Max $10,000 per claim.
Get refunded if your purchase is damaged or stolen, up to 120 days from the date of purchase, 90 days for NY residents. Max $1,000 per claim, $50,000 per year.