Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Citi Costco Anywhere Business card offers great rewards on gas, travel and at Costco. If you travel often and enjoy shopping at Costco this card is for you!
- Citi will only approve you for one business card every 95 days
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- You need to have a Costco membership. Don’t have one? Create one here
- Citi does not report business credit cards on your personal credit report
- Citi will usually pull your Experian credit report (If you freeze Experian you can sometimes request the reconsideration department to pull Equifax)
- You can check your application status here or call 1 888 201 4523
- If declined you can call 1 800 695 5171 to be reconsidered
Primary coverage on rentals outside the USA, and secondary coverage for rentals within the USA on up to 31 days. Max $50,000 per rental
Get coverage If you god forbid die in an accident on a Common Carrier while traveling or lose a limb, sight, speech or hearing, receive up to $250,000 in compensation
Get two additional years on top of the original manufacturer’s warranty. Up to a to a maximum of 7 years from the purchase date. Max $10,000 per claim
Get refunded if your purchase is damaged or stolen for up to 120 days from date of purchase (90 days for NY residents). Max $1,000 per claim ($50,000 per year)