Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Capital One Spark Miles Select Business card is the non annual fee version of the Spark family. It offers 1.5 rewards on all purchases plus many great benefits like auto rental insurance, price protection, and more.
- Excellent credit needed
- Step by step guide how on to apply without an LLC or C-Corp
- Capital One business credit cards will report on your personal credit report
- You can only get approved for 1 Capital One card every 6 months
- Capital one will do a hard credit inquiry by all three credit bureaus (You can freeze one credit report and still get approved)
- You can check your application status by calling 1 800 903 9177 or 1 877 277 5901
- If declined you can call 1 800 625 7866 to be reconsidered (Capital One will usually only reconsider an application due to application error)
Secondary coverage for collision damage and theft on rentals up to 31 days if rented for business purposes (max MSRP $50,000)
Get coverage If you god forbid die in an accident on a Common Carrier while traveling or lose a limb, sight, speech, or hearing, receive up to $250,000 in compensation.
Up to $3,000 per person for lost luggage (max $2,000 for NY residents)
Get one additional year on top of the original manufacturer’s warranty. (Will only cover if the original warranty is for 3 years or less. Max $10,000 each claim and $50,000 per cardholder.
Get reimbursed for up to $800 per claim with a $50 deductible if your cell phone breaks or is stolen. To activate coverage you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your credit card. (max $1,000 or two claims per year, whichever is less).
Get refunded if your purchase is damaged or stolen for up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Max $10,000 per claim ($50,000 per cardholder)
If you buy an item and then within 60 days find the identical item listed at any US retailer for cheaper then you will be reimbursed the difference up to $500 per item and up to $2,500 per year.