Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Asiana Airlines Visa Signature card offers you the opportunity to redeem miles for Asiana flight awards, upgrades, baggage charges, use of the lounge and more. Asiana Airlines is part of the Star Alliance. You can earn and redeem Asiana Miles with other airlines that are within Star Alliance.
- Good credit needed
- Bank of America will only approve you for a maximum of 2 cards within 2 months, 3 cards within 12 months, and 4 cards within 24 months
- You can not have more than 5 Bank Of America credit cards
- Bank Of America will not approve you for a credit card if you have opened more than 2 credit cards (other issuers included) in the past 12 months (and up to 6 credit cards in the past 12 months for Bank Of America Bank Account Holders)
- Bank Of America will usually pull your Experian credit report (if you freeze Experian then Bank Of America pull your TransUnion credit report)
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 800 354 0401 to be reconsidered
- Receive two complimentary Asiana lounge invitations annually
- Receive 10,000 bonus miles certificate
- Automatic $100 rebate on Asiana airlines ticket purchases after a minimum $100 purchase
- No Foreign Transaction Fee