Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Allegiant World Mastercard comes along with some standard benefits for those flying often with Allegiant including priority boarding, one free beverage, and more. Enjoy a free airfare ticket on vacation packages including 4 night hotel night stay or a car rental with seven or more days.
- Good credit needed
- Bank of America will only approve you for 2 Bank of America cards within 2 months, 3 Bank of America cards within 12 months, and 4 Bank of America cards within 24 months
- You cannot get approved for a Bank of America card if you have more than 5 Bank of America credit cards open
- Bank of America will not approve you for their credit card if you opened more than 2 cards in the past 12 months, even if it’s from other issuers. Except if your a BOA bank account holder, then, you can get approved even if you opened up to 6 cards in 12 months
- Bank Of America will usually pull your Experian credit report (if you freeze Experian then Bank Of America pull your TransUnion credit report)
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 800 354 0401 to be reconsidered
- Priority boarding
- Buy one, get the second airfare free on vacation packages including 4 night hotel night stay or car rental with seven or more days
- One Free Beverage
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Cell Phone Protection