Earn 50,000 bonus points once you spend $4,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
Approval and Bonus Terms
- Good credit needed
- You cannot receive another bonus if you’ve opened or closed a card within the same brand or family in the past 24 months.
- You can only get approved for one Citi personal card every 8 days, and not more than two Citi personal cards every 65 days.
- Citi usually pulls your Experian credit report, but sometimes Equifax.
- If declined you can call 1-800-695-5171 to be reconsidered
Card Details And Benefits
- 5 points on air travel and restaurants
- 3 points on hotels and cruise lines
- 1 point everywhere else
- Receive every year a $250 travel credit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Cell Phone Protection
- Earn a $145 statement credit if you are a CitiGold client
- Complimentary fourth night after a minimum 4 consecutive night booking through ThankYou.com (capped to two times per year)
- ProirtyPass lounge access
- Extended warranty protection
- 90-day return protection
Please note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.