Citi Double Cash

Citi Double Cash

Card Overview

With Citi Double Cash you will earn two times cash back on every dollar you spend 1% for every dollar you spend and 1% for every dollar you pay back a total of 2% cashback!

Intro 18 Months 0% APR on balance transfers.

Points Earned

2% cash back on all purchases

Balance Transfer Terms

  • Balance Transfer Fee:  3% or $10- whichever is greater
  • You cannot transfer balances from another credit card issued by Citi Bank.
  • Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
  • Beware:  If you make a late payment or a payment is returned then a penalty APR may apply and you may lose the Intro APR offer.

Annual Fee

$0

Application Tips

  • Good credit needed
  • You can only get approved for one Citi personal card every 8 days, and not more than two Citi personal cards every 65 days.
  • Citi usually pulls your Experian credit report, but sometimes Equifax. If declined you can call 1-800-695-5171 to be reconsidered

Card Details And Benefits

  • 2% Cashback on all purchases now convertible to Citi ThankYou points
  • Intro 18 Months 0% APR on balance transfers

Please note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.

The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.