Citi Costco Anywhere Card
The Citi Costco Anywhere card earns 4% cashback on gas on up to $7,000 a year in gas purchases. That is a real high return for your hard earned money spend on fuel.
- 4% Back On Gas
- 3% Back On Travel and Restaurants
- 2% Back On Purchases From Costco And Costco.com
- 1% Back Everywhere Else
- Good credit needed
- You need to have a Costco membership. Don’t have one? Create one here
- You can only get approved for one Citi personal card every 8 days, and not more than two Citi personal cards every 65 days.
- Citi usually pulls your Experian credit report, but sometimes Equifax.
- If declined you can call 1-800-695-5171 to be reconsidered
Card Details And Benefits
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty
- Car Rental Insurance
- Trip Cancellation And Interruption Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
Please note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.