Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
Earn 50,000 points after you spend $4,000 in the first 3 months after account opening
Approximately $750*, plus receive a total of $600 in travel credits the first year (if you decide to close your card and not pay the second annual fee you, will still have a month time before the annual fee is due to use the second $300 travel credit)
- Excellent credit (you will probably need at least one credit card open for more than a year).
- This card is under the Chase 5/24 rule.
- If you had received an opening bonus on any Sapphire credit card in the past 48 months you are not eligible to receive a new bonus. If you currently have open any Sapphire card Chase will probably not approve you for a new one.
- You can only get approved for up to two Chase Credit Cards in 30 days. (Business Card and Personal cards are counted separate).
- Chase Bank will usually pull your Experian credit report.
- If declined you can call 1-800-453-9719 to be reconsidered.
Card Details and Benefits
- Receive $300 in annual travel credits
- Receive 3 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining
- Points are worth 50% more when redeemed for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards (powered by Expedia)
- Receive up to $100 statement credit for Global Entry and TSA pre-check
- Complementary Lyft Pink membership
- 10 points on Lyft Rides
- $60 annual Doordash credit plus one-year free membership.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Priority Pass Lounge Access
- Special car rental privileges from National Avis and Silver car
- Access to luxury hotel and resort collection with special benefits
- Trip Cancellation Insurance for up to $10,000 per trip
- Primary Auto Rental Collision Insurance up to $75,000
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Trip Delay Reimbursement
- Return Protection
- Extended Warranty Protection
The Chase Sapphire Reserve has your back, ensuring you get your money’s worth if you ever run into a mishap during traveling. This card gives you an annual $300 travel credit as well as a full package of luxury benefits. By having the Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can effectively higher the value of all your Ultimate Rewards points and receive 1.5 cents per point towards any travel booked on the Chase Travel portal.
*Help Me Build Credit estimates the value of Chase Ultimate Rewards points at 1.5 cents per point. The estimate is based on our research on what approximate value consumers get when booking travel with points or transferring the points to partner airlines/hotels and booking award travel. You might need to be reward savvy to achieve the proper value.
Please note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.