Earn 50,000 miles bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
$95. First-year waived.
- Good credit needed
- Capital one will only allow you to have a total of two personal Capital One branded credit cards. (excluding co-branded credit cards, for example, the Sony Rewards card).
- You can only get approved for one Capital One card every 6 months.
- Capital one will do a hard credit inquiry by all three credit bureaus.
- If declined you can call (800) 625-7866 to be reconsidered.
Card Details And Benefits
- Unlimited 2x Miles On All Purchases
- $100 Credit Towards Global Entry or TSA Precheck
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- 24-Hour Travel Assistance Services
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection
Please note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.