Earn 60,000 AA miles after you make your first purchase in the first 90 days and pay the annual fee.
- If you had this credit card in the past, you may be declined.
- Barclay bank will (usually) only approve you for up to two credit cards a year.
- Barclays Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report.
- If declined you can call 1-866-408-4064 to be reconsidered.
Card Details and Benefits
- Earn 2 points for every dollar spent on AA purchases and 1 point everywhere else.
- Earn an introductory Companion Certificate
- Get up to $25 back as statement credits on in-flight Wi-Fi purchases
- The first checked bag is free for primary cardmember, and up to 4 companions on AA domestic flights.
- Anniversary Companion Certificate
- Receive preferred boarding on AA flights.
- No Foreign Transaction fees
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening.
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Effective 11/01/ 2019: Cell Phone Protection
Please note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.