The Bank Of America Cash Rewards Card lets you choose one 3% cashback category. The choices are gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings up to $2,500 spent each quarter.
- 3% on a choice of one of the following, gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings and 2% cashback on groceries (up to $2,500 spent each quarter combined the 3% category and grocery spend).
- 1% everywhere else
- Good credit.
- Bank Of America will only approve you for a max of two cards within 2 months, three cards within 12 months, and four cards within 24 months.
- Bank Of America will usually pull your Experian credit report
- If declined you can call 1-800-354-0401 to be reconsidered.
Card Details and Benefits
- $200 cash rewards bonus after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening
- Introductory 0% APR for your first 12 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers.
- Preferred Rewards members earn 25%-75% more cashback on every purchase.
- Preferred Rewards customers get an additional 25%-75% rewards bonus on every purchase.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance
- Baggage insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Roadside Dispatch
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty Protection
Please note: Although, I put a lot of effort to give my readers unbiased information. I’m legally required to notify you that I may be receiving compensation from credit card companies mentioned on this page. Please see our Advertisement Disclosure for more details.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.