Chase has now a great sign up bonus offer for the Chase Ink Preferred credit card. You would probably love to take advantage of the offers, but you haven’t got a legal business (LLC or C-Corp). No problem! Here in this post, I’ll teach you how to apply for Chase Ink credit card without a legal business.
- First, go to the business credit card application and click on apply now.
- Next, you will need to put in your business information. Do it as follows:
- Legal business name: Write your business name.
TIP: If your business has no name,then write your own name. The reason why is because Chase may ask you to provide proof of business, which is a bill etc., showing the business name and address. If the business name is your own name, then you can just send in your own utility bill etc.
2. Type of Business / Company structure: Choose the option “sole proprietor”
3. Tax ID: Complete by adding your own social security number
4. Business category: Fill out whatever type of business you have.(For example, if you sell your own knitted hats, then your type of business is retail,etc.) Do the same where it says business type and sub type.
5. Number of employees:Put in as applicable. If it’s 0, write 0.
6. Revenue: Put in your business net sales or revenue.
7. Years in business:Put in the approximate amount of years you’re in business.
8. Business address: Fill in your home address.
That’s all! It’s that simple! Just finish by putting in your personal information and you’re all set!
See the picture of an example of an application (match the numbers for a step by step guide):