As I fold up 2018 to be packed away for good, I must take the time to thank all my readers here at Help Me Build Credit. Thanks for all your great comments and feedback. This is what gives me the courage to proceed with this great project. I want to double thank our readers that help support the site by using our credit card links when applying for credit cards.
In year 2018 we posted over 40 new great posts, we redesigned the blog, and we introduced our credit cards section on the blog (it is a great tool to help you easily choose the perfect credit card to fit your needs).
Here is a recap of some of the posts that found the most readers’ interest in 2018. If you missed any of it, here is your second chance.
- Amex Reinstated My Closed Accounts Without a Hard Credit Pull
- Chase 5/24 Rule
- Cool Trick On How to Trigger a Chase Pre-Approval
- How to Build Credit Fast (4 Easy Steps)
- The Best Websites to Monitor Your Credit Report for Free
- Chase Shutdown- Everything You May Want to Know
Readers, get ready for 2019! It’s going to be an exciting new year with a lot more to come!
By the way, if you have any suggestions on what can be improved on our blog, I would love to hear from you. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for being with me! Happy holidays!