Chase and Amex have a lot of great credit card offers for their business credit cards. You would love to take advantage of the offers, but you haven’t got a legal business (LLC or C-Corp). No problem! Tune in for a step by step guide on how to apply for a business credit card without a legal business.
- First, go to the business credit card application and click on apply now.
- Next, you will need to put in your business information. Do it as follows:
- Legal business name: You can write any name you choose. Even your own name works
- Type of Business/Company structure: Choose the option “sole proprietor”
- Tax ID: Complete by adding your own social security number
- Business category: Fill out whatever type of business you have (For example, if you sell your own knitted hats then your type of business is retail) Do the same where it says business type and subtype.
- Number of employees: put in as applicable, if it’s 0 write 0
- Revenue: Put in your business net sales or revenue
- Business address: Fill in your home address
That’s all! It’s that simple! Just finish by putting in your personal information and you’re all set!
Did this post help you? Know what to do now and later! Join our weekly newsletter to receive weekly tips and tricks on how to build and maintain first class credit!